Home > About CPS > School History

School History

Cedar Primary School started functioning in January 1985. It is the amalgamation of the former Cedar Girls’ School and Cedar Boys’ School which were incepted in 1957. The school has undergone PRIME and moved into its present premises at Cedar Avenue in 2006.

To date, the school has been helmed by five principals.


Years

Principal

1985 to 1996

Mr Lok Shee Kun

1997 to 2003

Mr R Sachidanandan

2004 to 2007

Mrs Shirley Ho-Woo

2008 to 2012

Mrs Sharon Siew

2013 to present

Mrs Sara de Souza