Home > About CPS > School Values
- I speak gently and kindly.
- I think of others’ feelings before I act.
- I show care and concern for people, animals and the environment.
- I am compassionate and help others in need without asking for anything in return.
- I always speak the truth.
- I own up when I make a mistake, and learn from it.
- I have the moral courage to make the right decisions.
- I choose to do what is morally right even when no one is watching.
- I persevere / keep trying in the face of challenges.
- I adapt to changes that come my way.
- I pick myself up and become stronger when the going gets tough.
- I know I will reach my goal when I try hard enough.
- I set my targets and monitor my own progress.
- I do the right thing at the right time at the right place.
- I do everything to the best of my ability.
- I know that my action has an impact on others and will think before I act.
- I express myself and share my views openly and respectfully.
- I am eager to learn new things and try out new ideas with others.
- I think of different ways to solve a challenge or make things better.
- I turn new ideas into reality that benefits the class, school and the community.